WRSI Trident Composite Helmet
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Check out this interview with Nick Turner to find out why the WRSI Trident is one of the best helmets on the market!
The NRS WRSI Trident Composite Helmet is one of the safest, sleekest, most bomber composite whitewater helmets out there. Newly redesigned for 2020, the Trident features new colors and an updated liner that is more plush and comfortable than previous versions. This carbon composite helmet is light and durable, and is just about everything you could want and need from a half-cut whitewater helmet.
Like all of their helmets, WRSI (Whitewater Research and Safety Institute) has designed this helmet with special attention to keeping you safe in situations where the front of the helmet comes into contact with a rock under water. The Interconnected Retention System tightens the chinstrap as the bill of the helmet is pushed upwards, keeping the helmet securely in place and preventing the helmet from shifting backwards on your head, exposing your forehead to potential danger.
- A rugged carbon-composite outer shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- The small visor delivers out-of-the-box sun shade.
Pro Tip: In terms of fit, WRSI Helmets tend to work best for people who have a wider or rounder head shape versus the other helmets in our product offering. If you've had a hard time getting some other popular brands to fit, try a WRSI!