IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Ultra Light Paddler Medical Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
The Ultra Light Paddler Medical Kit from NRS is a perfect option to satisfy most minor medical kit needs for small craft boaters. Its small size is ideal to throw in your essentials bag in your kayak, deck bag on your paddleboard, or in the front pocket of your PFD!
- The Ultra-Light Paddler Kit takes up minimal space and includes the bare necessities for first-aid care; it's a great backup kit to toss in "just in case."
- Features every-day first aid supplies like band-aids and antiseptic wipes; butterfly strips and dressings for minor wound and trauma management; and basic survival gear such as duct tape and a fire starter kit.
- The modules are stored in a tough 30-denier ripstop nylon dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and fold-down StormStrip™ closure.
- Plastic d-ring on the buckle and two metal grommets offer multiple attachment points.
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list and header cards are included in each module letting you easily keep stock of your supplies.
- The dry bag is big enough to easily hold the Ultra-Light Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small, personalized additions.
- The Ultra-Light Paddler Kit is designed for a group of 1-2 people on the water for up to 4 days.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
Here is a list of items contained inside this Medical Kit:
- Guide to Wilderness Medicine
- Illustrated Guide to Life-Threatening Emergencies
- Splinter Picker Forceps
- 3 Butterfly Closure Strips
- Tincture of Benzoin
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointments
- 6 Antiseptic Towelettes
- 2 Nitrile Examination Gloves
- Antimicrobial Hand Wipe
- Infectious Control Bag
- 10 3x3 Sterile Dressings
- 2 Non-adherent Sterile Dressings
- 1 Conforming Gauze Bandage (3")
- Adhesive Tape 10 yards (1/2")
- 3 Strip Bandages
- 2 Knuckle Bandages
- 2 Cotton Tipped Applicators
- 4 I-Prin (ibuprofen)
- 2 Diphen (antihistamine)
- 1 Sting Relief Pad
- 2 Safety Pins
- 2 Storm® Waterproof Matches
- Small Duct Tape Roll
Not Logged in
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device