Straight Up Tour EX Inflatable SUP Kit
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Straight Up Tour is a wildly popular board that combines All-Water SUP shape dimensions with rigid glide performance that is unequaled by its competition. Smaller paddlers find this speedy yet stable setup ideal for every adventure, from swiftly cruising across flatwater to crushing class II whitewater.
The black strip is our new Tour Ex Material. An evolution of our carbon design, the Tour Ex material makes our boards more rigid than any other inflatable on the market. The added stiffness provides more glide, precision, and speed than a typical PVC inflatable.
This SUP kit includes:
- 3-piece paddle with a carbon shaft and a reinforced plastic composite blade
- Hand pump
- One 8" flex center fin
- Two 4.5" gummy side-bite click fins
- Repair kit
- Rolling backpack that fits the board and all of the above
- 5-year board warranty
- 1-year accessory warranty for all included items
Why the Straight Up Tour Ex?
- The all-water shape handles whatever you throw at it.
- Tour EX stringers make it more rigid and faster than the standard Straight Up.
- Smaller and more maneuverable than the Hoss
- Ideal for smaller paddlers
IF YOU ARE OR HOPE TO BECOME A SERIOUS PADDLER, THE HALA STRAIGHT UP IS WORTH THE INVESTMENT AND WILL LAST THROUGH YEARS OF ADVENTURE.
|10'6" x 32" x 6"
If you are or hope to become a serious paddler, the Hala Straight Up is worth the investment and will last through years of adventure.