Stohlquist Descent 2.0 PFD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
The ultimate rescue PFD. A comfortable, low-profile vest that incorporates all the features necessary for running the biggest rapids, or roughest seas.
Feel & Fit
Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
Sturdy, Safe Design
- Featuring Gripp-Loc non-slip interior surface; suspended, self-tensioning, armored shoulder straps; and Nail-Cloth textured shoulders for portaging with added shoulder protection.
Large Zippered Front Pocket and Beverage Holder
- Easy-access and secure storage for all of your needed essentials.
Type V PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 17 lbs
|Outer Shell||500D Cordura Nylon|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon Liner|
|Test Shoulder Harness||740 lbs.|
|Test Quick Release Belt Harness||740 lbs.|
|Transport Canada Approved||Yes|
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device