NRS STAR Raven II Inflatable Kayak
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- The tandem Raven II gives you unlimited possibilities for fun and adventure on the water.
- The Raven II's 4" drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi giving the paddlers a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- Two folding padded folding seats provide a strong and comfortable paddling position.
- The adjustable seats attach quickly to D-rings in the boat, making the Raven II easy to set up, roll up and store.
- Additional hook and loop fasteners attach to the floor to keep the seat solidly positioned.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.
- Bow and stern handles make the Raven II easy to carry to and from the water.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
Length: 12' 2"
Weight: 44 lbs.
Tube Diameter: 10.5"
Bow Kick: 16.5"
Stern Kick: 16.5"
Number of Air Chambers: 3
Valve Type: Leafield - C7
Self Bailing: Yes
Type of Material: PVC
Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 44/1000
Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 44/1000
Number of D-rings: 14
Number of Handles: 2
Center Compartment Width: 17"
Repair Kit: Yes
Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial