NRS STAR Raven I Inflatable Kayak
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
From whitewater thrills to relaxing afternoon floats, the versatile STAR Raven I Inflatable Kayak gives you unlimited possibilities for fun and adventure on the water.
- The self-bailing Raven's stable yet responsive design makes it fun and friendly to paddle on any river, from slow-moving flat water to wild Class IV whitewater.
- The Raven's 4" drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- A padded folding seat provides a strong and comfortable paddling position.
- The adjustable seat attaches quickly to D-rings in the boat, making the Raven easy to set up, roll up and store.
- Additional hook and loop fasteners attach to the floor to keep the seat solidly positioned.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.
- Bow and stern handles make the Raven easy to carry to and from the water.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
|Load Capacity||275 lbs.|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:
||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device