Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Pack
- Sea to Summit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- High tensile strength and abrasion resistance make Hydraulics perfect for whitewater and overland adventures
- The fabric is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure
- Canyoneering, Base Camp, Paddle Sports, Overland
- 600D TPU laminated heavy duty waterproof fabric
- UV resistant PVC free fabric withstands cold temperatures
- Waist strap (35L) or hip belt (65-120L) help support the load when the pack is filled.
- Non-wicking TPU roll-top closure with an innovative interlocking profile that is secure and waterproof
- Welded construction for permanently sealed seams
- Welded durable TPU lash patches for carrying gear or securing the pack.
- 7075-T6 anodized aluminum buckles (Field Repair Buckles on shoulder straps and hipbelt) are robust and fail safe
- Fully adjustable back length and height adjustable sternum straps
- Low-profile attachment points to reduce snagging when the harness is not attached
- The harness system is easy to put on and take off. Screen-printed diagrams on the welded patch show the herringbone pin/harness removal steps
- 35L size has a 25mm webbing waist belt
- Features the patent-pending 1in | 25mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
CAN THE HYDRAULIC DRYPACK…?
Waterproof? The fabric is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
Be used for canyoneering? It can – if you have realistic expectations. Canyoneering packs are often used as friction devices when sliding down rock faces: in this kind of environment any pack will wear through after a couple of seasons.
35L waist strap be replaced with the 65-130L hipbelt? Unfortunately not. The 35L waist strap has vertical attachment points, the 65-130L hipbelt has horizontal attachment points.
Be used as a portage pack when carrying a canoe? Possibly. If you carry your canoe over your shoulders using the yoke, a Hydraulic Drypack may be a little too tall.