Sea To Summit X-Set 33 2pc Cookset
- Sea to Summit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Sea to Summit X-Set 33 2-Piece Cookset transforms the way we pack cookware for river trips and adventures. Its innovative, space-saving, collapsible and functional features earned the X-Pot™ the Backpacker Editors' Choice in 2015. Featuring a hard-anodized aluminum base with collapsible silicone sidewalls, this set includes a 2.8-liter X-Pot™ and a 1.3 X-Kettle™. Two glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles support the upper rim of the X-Kettle™ and allow perfect pouring capability. The real beauty of this set is its ability to nest neatly together to form a small disc that can easily slide into a pack, car or picnic tote.
- 2.8-liter X-Pot™
- 1.3 X-Kettle™
- BPA free, food-grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid with strainer
- The hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- Base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- 2 People
- 19.5 oz / 551 g ≈ Similar to a half-filled Nalgene bottle
- Durable, but for water-based cooking only
Not Logged in