River Station Eterna Mesh Gear Duffel Bag
- River Station
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The River Station Eterna Mesh Gear Duffel Bag is a must-have for any whitewater paddler. This bag is made to last and will protect your gear from harmful UV rays while still allowing air to flow through. The mesh material is highly durable and made in America, ensuring that it will withstand the toughest conditions. The ends are made from breathable mesh to keep air flowing and prevent musty odors from building up. The bag comes with two stainless steel D-Rings for clipping or strapping onto a thwart, and a YKK zipper opening and zip pocket for storing phones, river maps, and other essentials. With two plastic handles, carrying the bag is easy, and strap loops are available for attaching a shoulder strap (not included). The large size is perfect for carrying all of your boating gear, such as PFD, helmet, throw bag, shoes, and smaller dry bags. The small size is ideal for carrying straps, beverages, sunscreen, lunch, and other essentials. Both sizes are excellent choices for the whitewater paddler, providing durable and reliable protection for all of your gear.
- Protects your gear from UV rays while still being highly breathable.
- 2 stainless steel D-Rings for clipping or strapping into a boat.
- External Pocket for easy access to phones, maps and more.
- Rubber handles and attachment loops for a shoulder strap.
- Extremely tough Phifertex® mesh.
- End handles and trusted YKK zippers.
- Made in Colorado, USA.
- Small Dimensions: 16" x 9" x 9" (16.75 liters)
- Large Dimensions: 27" x 18" x 14" (75 liters)