Rado Inflatable SUP Kit
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
10'10" x 35" x 6"
The Rado is a great board for a larger or expedition paddler who wants to use their SUP on whitewater and flatwater. The Rado Blends the Whitewater SUP features of a Progressive SUP Rocker profile and retractable patented StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed in rapids and in flatwater.
The Hala Rado’s higher weight capacity and the large, open deck are perfect for overnight camping and gear-heavy expeditions or paddling around the lake with extra passengers along for the ride!
This SUP Kit includes an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, a hand pump, fins and a Repair Kit so that you can grab your PFD and sunscreen and head directly to your next adventure.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: US Patented StompBox 2.0™, 2 Click Fin Boxes
- Fins: US Patented StompBox 2.0™ Fin System with 9” StompBox Center Retractable Fin, 2 Removable 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: All-Around Dynamic, Responsive Shape with River Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 12 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized and Reinforced Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Rider Capacity||325 lbs|
|Board Weight||28.5 lbs|
|Board Volume||345 L|
Not Logged in