Radito Inflatable SUP Kit
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
10' x 34" x 6"
The Radito is a great board for a smaller paddler who wants a high-performance board that is equally comfortable in whitewater and flatwater. The Radito blends river features such as a Progressive SUP Rocker profile and Hala's patented retractable StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed in rapids and through flatwater.
This SUP's performance-focused shape makes it great for everything from extended expeditions down the river to paddling around your local lake with your short, furry co-pilots (Fido).
With an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, fins and hand pump included (as well as a Repair Kit), you can rest assured that you are well-equipped for wherever your next adventure takes you!
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: US Patented StompBox 2.0™, 2 Click Fin Boxes
- Fins: US Patented StompBox 2.0™ Fin System with 9” StompBox Center Retractable Fin, 2 Removable 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: All-Around Dynamic, Responsive Shape with River Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 12 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized and Reinforced Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Rider Capacity||300 lbs|
|Board Weight||26.5 lbs|
|Board Volume||314 L|
Not Logged in