Peno Inflatable Surf SUP
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
6'11" x 32" x 2"+ 3"
The innovatively designed Peño Inflatable Surf SUP stands apart from all other river surfers. Hala Gear’s patented DoubleStack™ Technology gives the Hala Peno a 2” step-down rail comparable to a short surfboard. This gives surfers the sharpest rail of any inflatable SUP, maximizing carving performance.
The duckbill nose shape (previously only found on playboat whitewater kayaks) prevents pearling the nose on steep river waves. From stomping ollies to carving hard, this spicey park-and-play SUP is a freestyle machine - bound to solidify your belief in the capabilities of inflatables!
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: 5 Click Fin Boxes
- Fins: 5 Removable 4.5" Black Hard Click Fins
- Board Shape: Responsive, Dynamic Shape with Surf Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams and Patented DoubleStack Technology
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised Tail StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
"It's more nimble and lower to the water than the 3"+3" model and is more fun overall. The bottom of the board has such a great hull shape and it was thoroughly enjoyed..."
- Jeremiah Williams
|Rider Capacity||230 lbs|
|Board Weight||24 lbs|
|Board Volume||185 L|
Not Logged in