IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
NRS Paddler Medical Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
Don't head to the put-in without a good first aid kit. The NRS Paddler Medical Kit has a full selection of emergency supplies contained in a waterproof dry bag.
- The Paddler Kit is ideal as a personal first aid kit that easily stows in your kayak and raft; it's also a perfect size for your truck, car or ATV.
- This kit contains important survival and repair items such as a fire starter kit, duct tape, safety pins and an emergency blanket all organized inside clear, re-sealable modules.
- The modules are stored in a tough 30-denier ripstop nylon dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and fold-down StormStrip™ closure.
- The dry bag is big enough to easily hold the Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small, personalized additions.
- Plastic d-ring on the buckle and two metal grommets offer multiple attachment points.
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list and header cards are included in each module letting you easily keep stock of your supplies.
- The Paddler Kit is designed for a group of 1-6 people on the water for up to 7 days.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
Items contained inside NRS Paddler Medical Kit
|Dimensions||10"W x 11"L (after folded three times)|
|Includes||30-denier PU laminated ripstop nylon dry bag with HydroLock zip-seal and StormStrip™ closure
Not Logged in
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device