NRS Z-Drag Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
You've invested a lot of money in your boating rig; protect that investment by bringing along an NRS Z-Drag Kit. Your boat isn't worth anything if you can't get it to move down river! This kit has everything you need for rescuing that pinned boat.
- With the Kit you can set up a 3:1 mechanical advantage Z-drag for magnifying your pulling effort.
- This Z-Drag Kit includes a 150' length of 3/8" Sterling GrabLine NFPA Rescue Rope
- The kit includes all the carabiners, pulleys, tubular webbing and prusik cord needed for the setup. See Specs for the complete parts list.
- All the gear packs into the included 40L Red Purest Mesh Duffel Bag.
- We also include a copy of the Z-Drag Rescue Crib Sheet. It illustrates the 3:1 Z-drag, other mechanical advantage systems and the various rope knots used in rescue work.
- The Crib Sheet is a good reminder tool, but we recommend you take a river rescue class. There you'll not only get to practice the Z-drag, you'll also learn other skills for protecting yourself and your boating companions.
- These un-pin kits are designed for heavy boat extractions. They can certainly be used for rescuing smaller boats like kayaks, however for carrying with you in a kayak we've developed the Kayak Un-Pin Kit (Item # 45309.01.) Its compact components can easily be stowed in the boat or in your rescue life jacket.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device