NRS Youth Amp Inflatable SUP Board
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Small and snappy, the NRS Youth Amp Inflatable SUP Board is going to be your aspiring shredder's new best friend! With dialed-back dimensions intended for paddlers up to 120 pounds, the Youth Amp is a board that kids can handle with ease and is more appropriate for their shorter stature. With a squared tail for stability, and a healthy amount of nose rocker for added maneuverability, the Amp Youth's all-around shape inspires confidence in a variety of paddling environments, from ocean paddling to rivers!
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Amp and toss it in your rig for endless on-the-water fun for the kids.
- With 167 liters of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Amp provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 120 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
|9' 2" L x 29" W x 4" D
|Paddler Size Range:
|Number of D-rings:
|Number of Handles:
|Leafield - D7
|3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial
Pro Tip #1
One question that we get a lot with youth-oriented products is: "Can an adult get away with using it?" In most cases the answer is yes, but in the right context. This board is intended for use up to about 120 pounds. Its low volume will make its performance diminish quite a bit if you are over the weight limit. In certain settings, like river surfing, the lower volume of this board may actually be an advantage over other 9-9.5 foot designs when it comes to responsiveness on a wave. Beyond that, we'd recommend purchasing an adult-sized board with an appropriate weight limit for adults.
Pro Tip #2
All NRS Inflatable SUP boards utilize a slide-fin system that is easy to operate. However, if the fin plates are rolled up in the folds of your paddleboard, they can become warped and it becomes very difficult to get your slide fins in. See video below for best practices when rolling an NRS SUP Board!