2022 NRS Women's Crux Dry Suit Closeout
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
From Class II wave trains to Class V gnar, kayakers trust the time-tested dependability of the NRS Women's Crux Dry Suit. The Crux features the traditional cross-chest entry design and our advanced waterproof-breathable technical fabric.
- 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- YKK® Aquaseal® waterproof front entry zipper with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- 5" wide neoprene band overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Double seam taping in the toe and heel adds extra durability to the Eclipse fabric socks.
- Features a heavy-duty YKK® Aquaseal® drop-seat relief zipper, with protective flap cover.
- Volcano-style self-draining Glideskin™ neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs protect the top-quality latex gaskets.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the ankles protect the Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of Eclipse fabric.
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with polyurethane overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
|Relief Zipper:||Yes - drop-seat|