NRS River Wing
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
The NRS River Wing helps you make camp more comfortable by providing shelter from the sun and rain. You never know when you are going to need it, but having it will give you peace of mind.
NRS River Wing Features
- The 40-denier ripstop nylon fabric and factory-taped seams will withstand years of exposure to the elements.
- The huge 190 sq. ft. canopy (17L x 16 at widest point) will cover your camp tables and still give room for your crew to wait out the storm. Great for those layover days when shade is at a premium.
- The heavy-duty button-lock, pole sections are made of a high-strength tempered aluminum, with carbon fiber ferrules. You can adjust shelter height up to 10 with four 2-foot sections and four 3-foot sections.
- The shape of the Wing resists uplift and keeps it pitched in all but the most ferocious winds.
- Dimensions Stored:42"L x 11.5"W x 9"H
- 40-denier ripstop nylon fabric
- 190 sq. feet (17 L x 16 W at widest point)
- 11.3 lbs. packed weight in carry bag
- Fly weight: 4.3 lbs
- Poles weight: 4.1 lbs
- Two sets of stakes weight: 1.8 lbs
- Poles are high-strength tempered aluminum, with secure button locks in the carbon fiber ferrules
- Four 2-foot & four 3-foot pole sections
- 6 steel tent stakes, 6 plastic sand stakes
- Nylon/Cordura?_ carry bag 38"L x 23"circ.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device