NRS Men's Stratos Paddling Jacket
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
Paddlers looking to commit to heavier whitewater without committing to the price tag of premium drywear need the NRS Men's Stratos Comfort-Neck Jacket in their gear bag. Features advanced waterproof, breathable fabric construction and functional, yet comfortable, neoprene gaskets.
- Combines HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for maximum waterproof performance.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- An alternative to more constricting latex gaskets, the punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ comfort-neck seal provides all-day comfort while still keeping most water out.
- Self-draining, volcano-style neoprene protects the latex wrist gaskets.
- Coated nylon inner tunnel mates with your sprayskirt to keep your cockpit dry.
- Double-pull, hook-and-loop neoprene waist cinches tight for a custom fit.
- Paddler's cut enhances athletic performance and creates room to layer underneath while maintaining comfort under a PFD.
- Features a splashproof, zippered chest pocket, designed for easy access under a PFD.
|Material:||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™|
|Neck Closure:||GlideSkin™ neoprene gasket|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure|
|Pockets:||1 - Shoulder|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
Not Logged in
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device