NRS Men's Jakl Dry Suit (GORE-TEX Pro)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The NRS Men's Jakl Dry Suit is a beefed-up dry suit for extreme whitewater expedition kayakers. Combining GORE-TEX® Pro construction with Cordura® reinforcements throughout, the Jakl provides superior warmth and waterproofness while handling the most committed hike-ins, sketchy portages and dodgy scrambles.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Cordura® reinforced in all key areas to handle rugged hike-ins and sketchy scouts.
- Back-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper enhances flexibility and reduces bulk across the chest.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets protected with GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style overcuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Durable, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- 5" wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- Fully reinforced ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, relief zipper and GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks.
|3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro
|Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff
|Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
|Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment
|1 - Chest
|Latex Neck Gasket:
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:
Cordura reinforcements in all high-wear areas
Heavy-duty YKK® Aquaseal™ zippers