Kokatat Women's Meridian Dry Suit (Hydrus 3.0)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Kokatat Women's Meridian Dry Suit with Hydrus 3.0 membrane offers the same features that people love about Gore-Tex Meridian Suits but is constructed using a less costly material for waterproofing in their construction. Hydrus 3.0 is Kokatat's proprietary waterproofing material that is a great value and superior waterproofing to other non-Gore-Tex waterproof membranes.
Like the "GMER" suits, the Hydrus version has an adjustable overskirt with a Smoothskin neoprene waistband to effectively keep water out of your cockpit. Hydrus Meridians come standard with built-in socks to keep your feet dry and warm, and they fit a variety of different footwear types comfortably; a common complaint that many other drysuits fail to address. A new leg pattern provides better articulation for improved fit and includes dropseat routing with improved in boat comfort, but when nature calls, you're covered!
- Hydrus 3.0 (3 layer) fabric
- Nylon waterproof front entry zipper
- Nylon waterproof rear relief zipper for women
- Latex gasket with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Hydrus 3.0 (3 layer) socks
- Dual adjustable overskirt with "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Reinforced seat and knee patches; self-draining
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
- Kokatat Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Tip: The first question we get about these suits is "Is Hydrus good enough?" when compared to Gore-Tex. The answer in our opinion is yes, it's pretty darn near the performance level of Gore-Tex. Kokatat wouldn't put their name on something that they don't stand by the quality of and guarantee the performance of. If you want a Kokatat suit and can't bring yourself to spend the money on the Gore-Tex version, chances are you will not regret settling for this suit instead!
Learn more about waterproof breathable technology here!