Immersion Research Men's Short Sleeve Rival Jacket
- Immersion Research
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Immersion Research Men's Short Sleeve Rival Jacket is a short sleeve paddle jacket built like a dry top with a neoprene neck and bicep bands. Lightweight hydrophobic 2.5-layer hydrophobic polyester face fabric stays lighter, dries faster, breathes better, and prevents condensation. The articulated cut gives you room to move without being restricted or lost in excess fabric. Designed in-house in Confluence, Pennsylvania by the best in the business.
- In an effort to reduce plastic consumption, this top comes packaged in a recycled oversized billboard gear bag. These gear bags are cut and sewn by the Cambria Center for Blind and Handicapped in Johnston, Pennsylvania.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable shell with 100% polyester mini-ripstop face fabric treated with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Neoprene neck and bicep bands
- Size variations available to fit paddlers of all shapes and sizes (S-XXL)
- IR's repair department processes hundreds of support tickets each year, with many tickets including multiple garments. They have repair centers in both White Salmon, WA and Confluence, PA to cut down on cross-country shipping. They will repair gear from other brands as well, which helps us all keep our kits in service and out of landfills for as long as possible.
2.5-layer mini-ripstop polyester treated with C6 DWR (durable water repellant) finish
|Fabric Weight||128 g/m²|
|Waterproofness (mm h₂o)||15,000|
|Weight||1.6 lbs (25.6 oz)|