Immersion Research Men's Devil's Club Dry Top
- Immersion Research
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Abrasion-resistant 240g/m² Taslan nylon shell fabric makes the Immersion Research Devil’s Club Dry Top a perfect fit for any paddler who is hard on gear. Built from the ground up to be the most rugged dry top on the river. An articulated cut that is new for 2023 provides a free range of motion without excess fabric bulk. The Devil's Club Dry Top is an expedition ready top as tough as you are. Designed, tested, and proven in Hood River, Oregon.
- In an effort to reduce plastic consumption, this suit comes packaged in a recycled oversized billboard gear bag. These gear bags are cut and sewn by the Cambria Center for Blind and Handicapped in Johnston, Pennsylvania.
- Abrasion-resistant 3-layer waterproof/breathable shell with 100% nylon face fabric treated with C6 DWR finish
- Hook and loop closure secures the top around the midsection
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets are designed to be easily trimmed to size allowing a custom, personalized fit
- Volcano neoprene wrist cuffs protect conical latex gaskets, increase dryness and make for easy ‘banana peel’ slip off.
- IR's repair department processes hundreds of support tickets each year, with many tickets including multiple garments. They have repair centers in both White Salmon, WA and Confluence, PA to cut down on cross-country shipping. They will repair gear from other brands as well, which helps us all keep our kits in service and out of landfills for as long as possible.
|Shell Fabric||3-layer nylon Taslan|
|Fabric Weight (g/m²)||240|
|Waterproofness (mm h₂o)||30,000|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|