Immersion Research Men's Devil's Club Dry Suit
- Immersion Research
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Immersion Research Devil's Club Dry Suit was designed to be the most durable drysuit available on the market for those who are exceptionally hard on their gear. Hiking, bushwacking, crawling on rocks, the Devil's Club gives you peace of mind to go places other suits can't. In addition to holding up to abrasion, the Devil's Club is also a great choice for people who just want a suit they know they won't have to replace for years. Constructed using IR's proprietary 3-layer fabric, the suit is both waterproof and breathable. The rear entry keeps the suit drier than a comparable front entry suit and maximizes mobility. The outer tunnel and fabric socks make this a great choice for kayakers.
- In an effort to reduce plastic consumption, this suit comes packaged in a recycled oversized billboard gear bag. These gear bags are cut and sewn by the Cambria Center for Blind and Handicapped in Johnston, Pennsylvania.
- Abrasion-resistant 3-layer waterproof/breathable shell with 100% 240g/m² nylon face fabric treated with C6 DWR finish
- Rear-entry YKK® AquaSeal® entry zipper
- Front YKK® AquaSeal® relief zipper
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with neoprene over cuffs
- Volcano neoprene wrist cuffs for maximum dryness and easy ‘banana peel’ slip-off
- Reinforced knees and rear
- Adjustable waist belt
- Outer velcro tab tunnel
- Size variations available to fit paddlers of all shapes and sizes (S-XXL)
IR's repair department processes hundreds of support tickets each year, with many tickets including multiple garments. They have repair centers in both White Salmon, WA and Confluence, PA to cut down on cross-country shipping. They will repair gear from other brands as well, which helps us all keep our kits in service and out of landfills for as long as possible.
|Shell Fabric||3-layer nylon Taslan|
|Waterproofness (mm h₂o)||30,000|
|Weight||4.25 lbs (68 oz)|
- Relaxed fit