Immersion Research Men's 7Figure Dry Suit
- Immersion Research
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
New for 2023, Can perfection be improved upon? The updated Immersion Research 7Figure Dry Suit says, “absolutely.” Sporting an all new cut that offers more room in the arms and legs to increase mobility, the 7figure remains true to its roots as a sleek, high performance offering. The breathable, lightweight polyester shell is made entirely from recycled water bottles and is Bluesign® certified. Polyester is naturally hydrophobic, ensuring that the material won’t absorb water over the course of the day. Additionally, it improves breathability, avoids condensation and helps decrease drying times. To reduce bulk, the suit uses a one-piece neoprene band and an adjustable belt to secure the suit at the waist rather than the traditional hook and loop closure. Sleek and simple, yet reliable and robust, the 7Figure is pure money and it comes in the sexiest colors on the market!
Designed, tested, and proven in Hood River, Oregon.
- In an effort to reduce plastic consumption, this suit comes packaged in a recycled oversized billboard gear bag. These gear bags are cut and sewn by the Cambria Center for Blind and Handicapped in Johnston, Pennsylvania.
- Constructed with a 3-layer waterproof/breathable shell fabric with 100% PCW recycled polyester face fabric treated with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The polyester face fabric is Bluesign® certified.
- A one-piece super sticky neoprene tunnel provides a dry seal and reduces bulk.
- Heavy-duty pants, seat, ankle cuffs, and booties come reinforced with abrasion-resistant Devil's Club 3-layer 240g/m² nylon Taslan fabric.
- Complete with a rear-entry YKK® AquaSeal® entry zipper.
- A front YKK® AquaSeal® relief zipper helps to assist your bits when nature calls.
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with neoprene over cuffs aid in dryness and gasket preservation.
- Volcano neoprene wrist cuffs for maximum dryness and easy ‘banana peel’ slip-off.
- IR's repair department processes hundreds of support tickets each year, with many tickets including multiple garments. They have repair centers in both White Salmon, WA and Confluence, PA to cut down on cross-country shipping. They will repair gear from other brands as well, which helps us all keep our kits in service and out of landfills for as long as possible.
|3-layer recycled polyester|
Waterproofness (mm h₂o)
|3.9 lbs (62.4 oz)|
Country of Origin
Learn more about waterproof breathable technology here!