Fame Inflatable SUP Kit
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
11'3" x 36" x 6"
The Hala Fame is a SUP fisherman’s dream, an explorer’s opportunity, and an adaptive paddler’s favorite craft. The Fame goes where the fish are!
The 8" StompBox 2.0 tracking fin is fully-retractable so you can track easily AND navigate shallow water.
Crush through whitewater to easily get to those sweet spots and cast out--or paddle to that hidden hole and just relax. Rig up to take an extended expedition or pile your family on board and enjoy the ride. Adaptive athletes can strap on and enjoy all the water has to offer. Regardless of what adventure you choose, the Hala Fame will take you there!
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fin, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: US Patented StompBox 2.0™
- Fins: US Patented StompBox 2.0™ Fin System with 8” StompBox Center Retractable Fin
- Board Shape: All-Around Dynamic Shape with Progressive Rocker and Square Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 16 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee and Tacklebox Tail Webbing
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized and Reinforced Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised StompPad, Rear Foot Index and 2 Pre-Adhered Mount Slots
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
It will inspire confidence in new paddlers and allow more seasoned paddlers the ability to carry day's worth of equipment for extended backcountry trips.
- Andrew Mullok
|Rider Capacity||325 lbs|
|Board Weight||30.5 lbs|
|Board Volume||369 L|
Not Logged in