IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Astral Ceiba PFD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
The incredibly comfortable Astral Ceiba PFD is the most environmentally friendly lifejacket made today. After a 12-year labor of love, the crew at Astral is stoked to release a sustainable PFD to eco-conscious paddlers. Get out in nature while feeling good about nature.
Naturally buoyant kapok feels like down, while recyclable PE foam provides protection. The Astral Ceiba vest is ready for all kinds of paddling adventures.
- The outer shell is the world’s first UL & Bluesign approved 100% recycled fabric
- Soft Kapok front panel are naturally buoyant and conform to any body type
- Recyclable PE foam rear panel provides light impact protection
- Full length front zipper makes the Ceiba easy to take on and off
- Large fleece lined side pockets
- Front storage pocket for clipping hardware
- Nine adjustment points for a perfectly customized fit
- Carries US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
What is Kapok? Astral's Kapok comes from the Ceiba tree, which is native to Central and South America. Think of it like buoyant down material - it can be manipulated and moved around better than any other flotation material. Kapok allows for a more 3-dimensional fit.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device