Carbon Straight Up Inflatable SUP Kit
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
10'6" x 32" x 6"
The Carbon Straight Up is a wildly popular board that combines All-Water SUP shape dimensions with carbon glide performance and a rigidity that is unequaled by its competition.
This board's Woven Dropstitch lined with patented Carbon Stringer technology makes it the most rigid inflatable SUP on the market. Smaller paddlers find this speedy setup ideal for every adventure, from swiftly cruising across flatwater to crushing easy whitewater.
The 2021 Straight Up has been redesigned to be even faster and more rigid with more narrow shoulders (to enhance glide performance) and a lengthened carbon stringer (to add even more rigidity). This SUP kit includes an industry-leading Carbon Paddle, hand pump, fins, rolling backpack and repair kit.
How does the Carbon Straight Up compare to our other boards? The Carbon Straight Up is an all-water shape design that handles whatever you throw at it. The carbon makes it more rigid and faster than the standard Straight Up. This board shares the same design as the Carbon Hoss but smaller.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- SUP Shape: All-Around Touring Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, 2 Click Fin Boxes
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin, 2 Removable 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Carbon Stringer Technology and Welded Seams
Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Rider Capacity||275 lbs|
|Board Weight||24 lbs
If you are or hope to become a serious paddler, the Hala Carbon Straight Up is worth the investment and will last through years of adventure.