Carbon Nass 12'6" Inflatable SUP Kit
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
12'6" x 30" x 6"
The Carbon Nass is a super-glide touring inflatable SUP designed to take you wherever the water flows. This board wants to crush miles, and, at 12’6” with Woven Dropstitch and Carbon Stringer Technology, the Carbon Nass has the glide, rigidity and speed to take you there. Hala Nass: Say it fast and you’ll get the idea!
You can zoom across a secluded alpine lake or hop a flight to tour down a jungle river. Whatever adventure you choose, you will be hard-pressed to find a faster or more rigid inflatable SUP. Hala Gear's patented Carbon technology serves up unparalleled rigidity and stiffness while still offering the freedom of portability.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- SUP Shape: Touring, Directional Twin Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 9” Center Race Fin
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Carbon Stringer Technology and Welded Seams
Rigging Options: 12 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
The Nass 12'6 is stable, turns well, rides well and can easily take a load of equipment from spearguns, snorkel sets, beer coolers, etc.
- Steve Haumschild
|Rider Capacity||250 lbs|
|Board Weight||25 lbs|
|Board Volume||350 L|
Not Logged in