Carbon Hoss Inflatable SUP Kit
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
11' x 33" x 6"
The Carbon Hoss is Boss when it comes to tackling big adventure! Larger paddlers, those looking for Uber Stability, and Expeditionary-Go-Getters will find adventure on this SUP - both on flatwater and easy whitewater.
This year, the Carbon Hoss includes an industry-leading carbon paddle, a durable hand pump, rolling backpack, fins and a repair kit.
Hala SUP's Woven Dropstitch with patented Carbon Stringer technology maximizes glide performance. With 300% less deflection, it's the most rigid inflatable SUP on the market.
Other features include a streamlined shape and Glide SUP Rocker profile for maximum speed and the wide hip-width, which preserves stability, has been a hallmark of the Hala Hoss shape for six years.
How does the Carbon Hoss compare to our other boards? The Carbon Hoss is an all-water SUP shape designed to handle whatever you throw at it. It is more rigid and glides faster than the Hala Hoss. The Carbon Hoss shares a similar design to the Carbon Straight Up but is larger.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- SUP Shape: All-Around Dynamic Touring Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, 2 Click Fin Boxes
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin, 2 Removable 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Carbon Stringer Technology and Welded Seams
Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
This is one of the best, if not the best ISUP out there in terms of rigidity.”
|Rider Capacity||275 lbs|
|Board Weight||25.5 lbs|
|Board Volume||353 L|
Not Logged in