Atcha 96 Inflatable Whitewater SUP
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
9'6" x 36" x 6"
Hit your choice river line as you stomp whitewater on your new favorite, our most stable, Whitewater SUP. Playful by nature, The Hala Atcha 96 is the OG whitewater inflatable SUP and the best way to ride your favorite whitewater descent.
At 9'6", the Hala Atcha 96 is a great fit for all whitewater paddlers and provides more stability than the Hala Atcha 86. The Atcha 96 is perfect for surfing waves on the fly and navigating rivers in a whole new way, brought to you by the company that leads the charge in whitewater inflatable SUP technology.
After obsessively prototyping, testing (by pros, ambassadors, our team and enthusiasts), re-prototyping and re-testing (over 50 prototypes since 2012), the 2021 Atcha SUPs are the highest performing and most durable Whitewater River SUP ever made.
The long fin on the patented StompBox 2 brings speed, precision and drive to this high-rocker, whitewater-stomping SUP. No one knew how fun a traditional surf fin would be on the river because they were too scared of supermanning off of their board when the center fin gets snagged on a rock or the riverbottom. Feel the speed and drive of the StompBox 2 as you paddle up a boiling eddy and catch one last surf before you catch back up to your friends.
Atcha 96, Atcha 86, or Atcha 711 - Which is the right call?!
|The Atcha 711 wants you to jib, surf and weave. It has Stompbox-2-drive, but there's a bit less speed and a bit more spin, splat, ollie, and swerve. [7'11" x 34" x 6"]|
|The Atcha 86 hits a stability-meets-surf sweet spot. It wants you to stomp, spin, play and drive. [8'6" x 34" x 6"]|
|The Atcha 96 is our most stability-driven yet maneuverable and stout yet playful Atcha for charging whitewater, punching big holes and running higher volume rivers. It's the original whitewater SUP board that will get you stoked and full of confidence and stomp. [9'6" x 36" x 6"]|
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: US Patented StompBox 2.0™, 2 Click Fin Boxes
- Fins: US Patented StompBox 2.0™ Fin System with 9” StompBox Center Retractable Fin, 2 Removable 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: All-Around Dynamic, Responsive Shape with River Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 6 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized and Reinforced Nose and Tail Handles, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Just when I thought this board couldn’t get any better… it did! The changes in the shape have made this board more stable without sacrificing any of the mobility.
|Rider Capacity||275 lbs|
|Board Weight||26.2 lbs|
|Board Volume||335 L|
Not Logged in