Atcha 711 Inflatable Whitewater SUP
- Hala Gear
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
7'11" x 34" x 6"
Available in a limited edition colorway for Summer '21!
The Atcha 711 is the most playful down-river Whitewater SUP ever made. At 7'11", this paddleboard will spice up your home river run and rock your local wave with park and play surfability.
The Atcha 711's long fin on the StompBox 2 brings speed and precision, while the high-rocker SUP shape lets you surf steep ledges so you can stomp, surf and jib your way down the river.
No one even knew how fun a traditional surf fin would be on a river, because they were too scared of super-manning off their board when the center fin snags a rock or the river bottom. After obsessively prototyping, testing (by pros, ambassadors, our team and enthusiasts), re-prototyping and re-testing (over 50 prototypes since 2012), the 2021 Atcha SUPs are the highest-performing and most-durable Whitewater River SUPs ever made.
Feel the speed and drive of the StompBox 2 as you paddle up a boiling eddy and catch one last surf before heading downstream.
Atcha 96, Atcha 86, or Atcha 711 - Which is the right call?!
|The Atcha 711 wants you to jib, surf and weave. It has Stompbox-2-drive, but there's a bit less speed and a bit more spin, splat, ollie, and swerve. [7'11" x 34" x 6"]|
|The Atcha 86 hits a stability-meets-surf sweet spot. It wants you to stomp, spin, play and drive. [8'6" x 34" x 6"]|
|The Atcha 96 is our most stability-driven yet maneuverable and stout yet playful Atcha for charging whitewater, punching big holes and running higher volume rivers. It's the original whitewater SUP board that will get you stoked and full of confidence and stomp. [9'6" x 36" x 6"]|
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: US Patented StompBox 2.0™, 3 Click Fin Boxes
- Fins: US Patented StompBox 2.0™ Fin System with 9” StompBox Center Retractable Fin, Removable 1" Black Pocket Click Fin, 2 Removable 1.5" Orange Low-Pro Click Fins
- Board Shape: All-Around Dynamic, Responsive, Directional-Twin Shape with River Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised Nose and Tail StompPads and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Just when I thought this board couldn’t get any better… it did! The changes in the shape have made this board more stable without sacrificing any of the mobility.
|Rider Capacity||250 lbs|
|Board Weight||22.5 lbs|
|Board Volume||250 L|
Not Logged in