IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
303 Aerospace Protectant
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Adding product to your cart
303 Aerospace Protectant is a UV screening protectant for rafts and paddling apparel. It acts as "SPF 40 For Your Stuff!" Apply 303 to your latex gaskets to make them last for years. This is an environmentally safe product that is non-toxic and biodegradable. Use it on everything from boats to apparel.
303 Aerospace Protectant Features:
- For use on vinyl, clear vinyl, inflatable boats, fiberglass, rubber & all UV sensitive plastics.
- Easy to use - just spray on and wipe dry!
- Originally developed for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 repels harmful ultraviolet radiation and is really helpful in prolonging the lifetime of your raft.
- Don't forget to use this on the latex gaskets in your paddling apparel.
- Does not contain any harmful silicone oils, which can dry out and damage surfaces.
- Safe and effective for use on synthetic and natural rubbers, PVC, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, plastics, finished leather and UV-sensitive plastics.
- 303 is a premium surface treatment that provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause loss of mechanical properties such as: discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking. Treated surfaces repel dirt, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew.
- This is an environmentally safe water-based product that contains no petroleum distillates, alcohol, mineral oil or harmful silicone oils. It's non-toxic and biodegradable.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device